Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is currently seeking candidates for a CNC Machinist to work in a manufacturing environment.
The position is responsible for the set-up and operation of CNC equipment, resulting in the production of precision parts. Position is responsible for writing programs, operating special equipment, lathe and/or mill, and NC machines for fabrication of parts to high quality standards. This is a full-time, temporary position, working with a well established manufacturing company in Albuquerque.
- Recent CNC experience; writing programs
- Master Com and G-Code knowledge
- Ability to interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals to determine dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis
- Ability to pass a pre-employment screening
- Manufacturing experience preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door! Immediate consideration if you possess the requirements listed above.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.