Automated Software QA
|Pay Rate:||$40.00 - $49.60 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt has partnered with a global industry leading organization with a US headquarters in Andover, MA on their search for an Automated QA Tester. In this role you will be developing and executing automated tests. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of overall experience with experience within a C#/.NET framework. Please review the description below and consider applying today if you feel you are qualified. This role is located in Andover, MA and you must be onsite for this role. Expected duration is at least 6 months, but likely longer.
Software Developer in Test Job Description
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute automated tests to ensure product quality in our team in Andover, MA.
The Software Developer in Test role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Software Developer in Test Responsibilities
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans
• Designing and implementing test cases, debugging and defining corrective actions using our homegrown C# test framework
• Estimating, planning and coordinating testing activities
• Identify, record, document and track bugs
• Performing manual and automated tests
• Performing regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Performing Load Testing as needed
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify system requirements
• Monitoring and debugging the test results
• Investigating the causes of non-conforming software
• Minimum 3 years proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Minimum 3 years proven work experience with C#, .Net framework
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Desired but not required
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• Experience with xUnit framework, Restful services, MongoDB, JSON documents
VOLT is an equal opportunity employer