Electrical Engineer III DSP
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $49.61 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Location: Ashburn, VA United States
An Electrical Engineer III specializing in Digital Signal Processing for our facility in Ashburn, VA. The primary duties include:
- Design, modeling and implementation of signal processing concepts for new product development. This includes extensive MATLAB modeling for algorithm design and verification.
- Performance analysis and validation of new algorithms, comparing to existing techniques identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electrical or Electronics Engineering. MS preferred.
- 3+ years of work experience in a digital signal processing and/or wireless communications system work environment.
- Expertise in developing and modeling algorithms in MATLAB.
- Knowledge of radio propagation models.
- Knowledge of 4G/5G wireless communication systems.
- Java/Python programming experience a plus.
Please apply to position or contact Sondeep "Sunny" Singh at (317) 685-2200 for any questions and more details regarding this position.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer