|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $60.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions has a temp to hire opportunity with a multinational telecommunications organization in Ashburn, VA. The team is building a new system/product that will be the first of it's kind within the organization and they are looking for talented Java developers to join their team. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Java, Spring, AWS and a big plus would be experience with technologies such as Gradle, Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes. Please read the following description and apply below if you meet the requirements.
We are seeking a Software Engineer III for our facility in Ashburn, VA. The primary duties include:
- Full life cycle product support of software including design, implementation, testing and documentation for new Spectrum Access System products and features within an Agile-Scrum development team.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of direct design and programming experience with Java/Spring/REST/Microservices on Linux platforms.
- Expertise in Python and shell scripting.
- Additional expertise in Gradle, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Netflix OSS, PostgreSQL, or Couchbase is an advantage.
- Experience with source code control and CI using Perforce and Jenkins is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.