Sr. Electrical Engineer
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $70.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Join a leader in wireless technology! Our client in Ashburn VA is seeking a Senior/Principal Electrical Engineer specializing in Digital Signal Processing to provide full life cycle product support of digital signal processing algorithms including design, implementation, testing and documentation for new Spectrum Access System products within an Agile-Scrum development team.
- 10 years experience in engineering R&D. M.S. required, Ph.D. preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of wireless radio protocols and architectures such as LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Expertise developing novel algorithms for cognitive radio and/or self-optimizing wireless networks.
- Experience in SON related functions in 4G/5G
- Expertise using MATLAB / Simulink to model radio environments.
- Expertise utilizing and optimizing radio propagation models.
- Expertise modeling interference effects of wireless radio signals in co-located networks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Volt Is an Equal Opportunity Employer.