Senior Technology Architect
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
As a Senior Technology Architect, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA. This role needs travel as per project needs.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 11 years of experience in the job description below.
- Experience in life insurance/annuity projects
- Experience with multiple life insurance/annuity Policy Administration Systems (PAS)
- Understanding of Life Insurance terminology and Data Structures (such as the ACORD model)
- Experience in designing/building applications for various insurance products (Term, Whole/Universal/Variable Universal Life, Fixed/variable Annuity, Payout/Structured Settlements and/or Disability)
- Prior experience with Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion
- Delivering with near-shore and off-shore teams
- Experience in dealing with Legacy insurance applications
- LOMA/CLU Certifications
- Experience with Canadian life/annuity market
- PROGRESS 4GL/AppServer/Database design and performance
- Experience in Reinsurance platform
- Insurance Compliance/Tax knowledge
- Knowledge on Agent Compensation, New Business administration
- Your responsibilities would include
- Define and drive Policy Administration System (PAS) conversion approach and strategy
- Drive discussions on data conversion requirements with Client SMEs (Technical and Business)
- Analyze and map data models in source and target policy administration systems
- Develop data validation and reconciliation strategies
- Identify gaps between source and target system data models and design conversion solutions
- Drive consistency/alignment across multiple conversion tracks (many source administration systems to one target system)
- Proactively contribute to all associated project work streams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) life/annuity Product Build, Data Migration, Testing, Cutover and Service Transition.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer