Technical Recruiting Manager - Staffing Industry
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
Practice Manager- Staffing Industry
Volt offers a robust training program and support system which includes coaching and mentoring from a successful team of peers and an established, tenured and talented staffing management team to ensure success. We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
The Practice Manager will provide leadership in all technical recruiting activity within a specified area, region or HUB. This includes hiring, managing and mentoring recruiters. The Practice Manager has the responsibility to create, maintain, and/or increase revenue while maintaining accountability for production and goal forecasts and to orchestrate a successful and profitable operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, guide and ensure the quality of hiring and staffing of personnel. Coordinate and conduct annual performance/salary reviews. Ensure staff meets required metrics and address coaching and counseling issues of staff pro-actively following Volt's practices.
- Lead and drive an effective candidate marketing strategy.
- Overall responsibility of effectiveness of recruiting efforts and strategizing on new and improved methods of attracting talent through contact with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Drive team to meet monthly activity requirements and direct margin expectations.
- Meet own performance metrics and requirements.
- Work in collaboration with sales to ensure sales and delivery is in collaboration with meeting customer's requirements.
- Work with sales to build strong client relations and develop true partnership with the client.
- Collaborate on preparations for bids, proposals and presentations determining billing rates for customers to obtain optimum profitability.
- Utilize sales techniques to expand current business through turning client inquiries into job orders.
- Initiate and implement training practices for responsible staff, by vertical market.
- Follow up regularly with clients to maintain relationships, build knowledge of needs, and develop new business opportunities.
- Serve as point of escalation for field employee related issues, such as coaching, counseling and making determinations to end employees' assignments and/or terminate their employment with Volt, as necessary.
- Serves as escalation point for client delivery issues that may arise.
- Communicate regularly with direct reports to help them develop recruiting strategies, and team member growth.
- Make business decisions that positively impact profitability.
- Use advanced features of databases to generate reports of current and past activity to identify business trends and drive new strategies to respond to new trends.
- Monitor and ensure the utilization of Volt policies and procedures.
- Implement motivational rewards and recognition programs for the Practice Area to maintain high level of motivation such as contests, Hall of Fame, etc.
- Engage in positive public relations, responsiveness and service in coordination with sales staff.
- Complete timely data entry of required data into Volt's automated systems. Maintain consistency and integrity of data.
- Foster teamwork both inter and intra divisionally
- Participate in networking organizations.
- Maintain familiarity with the most effective recruiting tools appropriate to the office to include: field employee pool, availability list, database searches, internet searches, resume searches, other job boards and organizations.
Position Qualifications: Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 3 years leadership experience and managing a territory with multiple locations
- 3 years experience in a client service environment
- 3 years experience servicing and supporting accounts in a staffing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in comparable field. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt Workforce Solutions believes that the strength of any global company depends on the quality of its workforce. Since 1950, we have established our ranking and reputation as an industry leader by employing talented and motivated people who share our customer centric vision, passion for staffing, business development expertise and innovative thinking! Volt is a Fortune 1000 staffing company providing full spectrum contingent employee recruitment, professional search services and managed service programs.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.