_Administrative Assistant - II
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Administrative Assistant
Volt is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with our client, located in Austin, TX. Our client specializes in Manufacturing Microchips. You will be performing various administrative and project-related activities in support of the Vice President and General Manager of CPU design and his team.
- Duties may include but are not limited to the following: Drafts and composes emails using current office software applications and coordinate logistics for meetings and events organizes and manages calendar/schedules for manager and/or department makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports maintains office supplies,
- Serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Assignments are moderately complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Limited to some decision making and critical thinking is required in resolving moderately to more complex problems for the department/division
- The candidate should possess a minimum of a high school diploma AA or BS degree preferred and a minimum five to seven years of administration support experience.
- Skills. - Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook*, Word*, Excel* and PowerPoint*.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work well with others - Ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines without reminders.
- Proactive and follow-through on tasks to completion adjusting to peaks, changes, and interruptions with a positive attitude.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of management and team, as well as other admin to provide coverage - Ability to support a remote team at the same level as the onsite team.
- A self-starter with the ability to excel with minimal direction in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- A positive 'can do' attitude.
This is an estimated 3 months position in Austin, TX and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.