Customer Service Representative III
|Pay Rate:||$16.49 - $18.74 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is supporting a client that specializes in manufacturing of electronic hard goods and performs new product manufacturing scale-up that supports operations globally. Over the years, this company has worked to improve daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. They have made driving at night easier, made buildings safer, and made consumer electronics lighter, less energy-intensive and less harmful to the environment. They even helped put a man on the moon!
The person hired within our Customer Services organization will offer support to one of our client’s divisions and their corresponding customers and/or products.
These Customer Service or Product Support Representatives will be highly-engaged and handle varied customer transactions; including inbound/outbound calls to customers and internal groups.
These calls could entail questions on customer order entry, servicing customer accounts, in-depth technical assistance, product information, education and service.
They will need to be able to communicate with other departments and providers to research and resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions; monitor progress using service measurement systems; identify areas to improve communications and efficiency of operations through continuous improvement efforts; work to enhance knowledge in key service areas; and other duties as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Acts as the primary liaison with client's customers
• Communicate clearly and professionally by telephone and/or written correspondence
• Educates and informs the customer of various processes and directs customers to appropriate resources
• Accurately documents customer interactions using applicable CRM systems
• Develops and leads improvements and/or solutions to work processes and tools
• Links projects to business strategies and initiates actions that deliver results
• Handles non-routine and difficult inquiries/complaints. Adapts differing techniques and methods to develop solutions for a variety of complex issues
• Resolves non-routine and difficult customer complaints and ensures response to product and service inquiries - Has knowledge and understanding of the current processing systems and can provide service to internal and external customers
• Handles internal and external customer inquiries, claims and complaints; interprets policies and regulations, investigates problems; and communicate with other departments and providers to research and resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions
• Generates sales leads and customer focused cost savings plans for our customers
• Improves customer satisfaction by identifying patterns of problems and barriers to solutions, provides insight to resolve problems
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the assigned Customer Services or Product Application Support Teams.
• Minimum of three (3) combined years of customer service and/or sales experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
• SAP system experience is preferred
• Experienced with cross-functional project leadership preferred
• Possesses exceptional customer service competencies
• Enjoys helping and interacting with other people in a friendly courteous manner and give continuous attention to customer satisfaction
• Ability to resolve conflicts effectively and take the initiative to resolve issues before they become problems
• Ability to work in a high volume rapidly changing environment
• Ability to work in a team environment and willing to collaborate and compromise, including team leadership
• Strong Active Listening skills
• Ability to follow through with commitments and show concern for the needs of others
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products and Customer Service systems
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to stay focused on tasks
• Good interpersonal skills
• Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion
• Prefers to stay busy with a full workload and enjoys meeting challenges
• Ability to handle work-related stress; handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and meet deadlines.