HR Operations Specialist
|Pay Rate:||$22.00 - $27.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is supporting a client in Downtown Austin who specializes in low power IC’s for audio and voice signal processing applications. This company’s products span the entire audio signal chain, from capture to playback, providing innovative products for the world’s top smartphones, tablets, digital headsets, wearables, and emerging smart home applications. This company started in the 1980’s in Silicon Valley and now has headquarters in Austin.
HR Operations Specialist
As the HR Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for providing essential support to the HR Business Partner function. You will play a meaningful role by providing administrative support for the entire employee lifecycle from new hire onboarding through off boarding, including coordinating new onboarding hire processes, auditing new hire files for completeness; and owning HRIS data entry processes and employee file maintenance for our US and APAC locations.
- Work closely with SAP HCM analyst to scope, implement and test SAP upgrades and configuration changes
- Complete employee file maintenance, including reviewing new hire files for completeness and following up on any missing or incomplete paperwork
- Perform HRIS data entry and electronic filing of Personnel Action Notices for all employee actions including new hire actions, terminations, organizational changes, pay increases/promotions and bonus requests
- Process unemployment claims and employment verifications
- Provide administrative support for various HR activities, including internal audits, new hire orientation, organizational chart maintenance, and reporting and HR metrics
Required Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience as a Human Resources Coordinator in a fast-paced, high volume HR department.
Excellent Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Excellent verbal, written and social skills
Able to effectively handle sensitive and confidential information
Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities with strict deadlines. Solid customer service and communication skills
Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Strong focus on process improvement and customer service
SAP HCM experience required