Professional Business Development Manager - IT Staffing
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Are you interested in unlimited earning potential? Do you enjoy hunting, networking and relationship building? If so, you will love this golden opportunity!!
The Technical/IT Business Development Manager (sales/hunter) is responsible for increasing revenue by the acquisition and development of client accounts. This is accomplished by a combination of sales and business development methods including; cold calling, both in-person and via telephone, professional networking and other electronic media such as social networking tools and promotional sales techniques.
Volt offers a robust sales training program and support system which includes coaching and mentoring from a successful team of peers and an established, tenured and talented staffing management team to ensure success. We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, and comprehensive benefits package.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive Technical/IT sales/ business development/hunter experience in a staffing services environment preferred.
- Extensive cold calling/sales experience within the staffing industry preferred.
- Experience servicing, developing and generating major sales accounts.
- Experience as a Technical/IT Business Development Manager, Hunter, Cold Calling, Management or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Technical/IT Recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Engineering or Technical/IT staffing/sales/business development background required.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer