|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $15.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
The Online Store Sales and Service team is looking for motivated, outgoing, sales oriented individuals who want to offer Customers an unparalleled customer experience over the phone. We believe in hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced B2C and B2B e-commerce environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Learn about our products and become an expert on the product features and related accessories.
- Provide consultative solutions to customers based on their needs, following the Online Store Customer Engagement model.
- Understand how to leverage multiple sources of information to stay current on product features and technology changes.
- Understand how to appropriately set customers’ expectations after they have placed their order, e.g., “what happens next,” to ensure a favorable end-to-end purchase experience.
- Enter new Sales orders into the appropriate system(s) accurately.
- Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call center environment where calls are monitored, recorded, and assessed.
- Must be flexible & have the ability to work nights or weekend hours.
- Charisma and rapport building: Must balance efficient sales process with rapport building.
- Sense of leadership: Leading the consultative process as opposed to being a Q&A session.
- Savvy Communication Skills: Must have the ability to explain/translate technical details to something easily understood.
- Conversational Agility: Must have the ability to respond to unexpected questions and information while leading the customer through the consultation.
- Passion & enthusiasm for the work, company and product.
- Understanding of the Mac OS a plus.
- Active listening skills
- Empathy: Must have the ability to recognize the customer’s emotions and respond appropriately.
- Multitasking: Must have the ability to research, talk and understand the customers needs all at once.
- Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individuals
- Creative problem solvers
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Has excelled in a customer facing environment
- Has experience with both Mac and PC
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment
- Drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination.
- Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Complex problem-solving capacity (problem solving skills)
- Strong organizational skills
- Team Player Experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience using a Mac, iTunes, and iPod
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills (high school diploma, certificate) college degree a plus.
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications).
- 1-2 years proven experience in Sales or Customer-service.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.