Senior On-Site Program Manager - Staffing Industry
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader with operations throughout four continents. As we expand our footprint nationally we are looking to identify top talent to join the Volt team.
The Senior On-Site Program Manager works on the customer's premises and is responsible for coordinating operations and strategic aspects of the account while ensuring claient satisfaction and program success. Primary responsibilities include management of on-site field employees, client interface, operations and recruiting. This position is located in Austin, TX.
- Meet with client managers and potential clients on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities, etc.
- Work with client managers to address employee relations issues in a confidential and objective manner and address, investigate and resolve employee relations issues in a confidential and objective manner.
- Work with local recruiting team to identify talent, and perform hands on recruiting when needed.
- Ensure compliance with workplace laws, including EEO, wage and hour and workplace safety.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Volt and client policies and procedures.
- Manage and conduct performance review process, if applicable to program.
- Provide counseling and coaching to field employees and educate Client Managers on Volt policies and practices as needed.
- Proper documentation of reasons for termination and ensure requests from Volt's unemployment vendor are responded to timely.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding, including new-hire orientations and also termination exit interviews.
- Ensure accurate pay/bill processes.
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews to promote Volt.
- Provide client with reports and information as required and in a timely manner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of management/supervision experience required.
- Preferred experience as a staffing on-site manager.
- Solid recruiting and staffing placement abilities
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution and decision making skills essential.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer