Technical Sourcing Specialist
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $12.50 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Looking to break into the HR/recruiting field? Want to make a difference in people's lives every day? Volt is hiring for in-house Technical Sourcing Specialists, and we'd love to speak with you!
As a Technical Sourcing Specialist, you'd work with big name clients to fill high-volume staffing projects all over the country. Your responsibilities would include sourcing, reviewing, and screening candidates to ensure our clients receive the talent they need. Hiring experience is definitely a plus, but not required - this is an entry-level position and we'll teach you everything you need to know. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door if a career in HR or Recruiting appeals to you!
Additional Job Details
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Standard business hours (flexible)
- Pay Rate: $12.50/hour
- Duration: Open-ended assignment
- Full/Part Time: Full time (40 hours)
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-2 years' experience in customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills (Ability to multi-task, research, use standard Microsoft Office programs, surf the internet, etc.)
- Ability to self-prioritize workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability - able to move quickly between assigned tasks
- Become familiar with client's job descriptions, requirements, and desired skill sets
- Source and review resumes from internal and external databases
- Screen candidates via phone and in person for open client orders
- Administer required testing for clients
- Coordinate on-site interviews
- Extend job offers and facilitate onboarding
- Other duties as assigned
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please reply to this posting, send your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at 512-362-5258 so we can discuss the details of this position further. We look forward to hearing from you!