|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $80,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
In 1978, our client began providing Electrical, Mechanical and Automation engineering services for municipal, industrial, commercial, institutional and governmental clients. Their mission is to provide their clients with superior, comprehensive engineering services and solutions with integrity and commitment, while recognizing their employees and relationships as their greatest asset.
They are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their team! This company is very family-centric and their engineers have a great degree of autonomy within their projects. They're looking for an engineer who is, or can be, client facing with the potential to maintain and grow their incoming project load. One day you could be a partner!
Electrical Engineer –
- 5-10 years of experience in the design of building power and lighting systems and currently licensed as a PE in Oregon or Washington, an EIT will be accepted if there are plans to take PE exam in near future.
- Experience required in completing permit and bid documents, specifications, energy code compliance forms, review of construction progress, reviewing contractor submittals, responding to contractor questions, coordination with mechanical engineers and architects.
- Must be able to meet with and work with others in a professional manner including other engineers, clients, code officials, etc.
- Some experience in project management and marketing preferred as this will be a requirement of the position, our client will work with candidate in training and mentoring in these roles over time.
- Fill lead role in design of electrical systems including main service and distribution, standby power, general power, lighting, and circuiting etc.
- Leading other team members in supporting the electrical engineering including designers and drafters.
- Meeting with clients and others to coordinate project needs and requirements.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer