Onsite Program Manager (Staffing)
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking an Onsite Program Manager for a key staffing partnership with a large organization in Boston, MA. If you enjoy networking and relationship building you will love this opportunity!
The Onsite Program Manager will oversee the Operations Team, and client relationships to ensure performance meets and exceeds program goals and objectives. This position will manage and work with the Operations Team to drive strategic development, ensure there is contractual compliance, and identify opportunities for growth and expansions.
The ultimate goal is to maximize the value of the program and ensure they are strategically moving forward through efficient operations and in compliance with program contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ensure fiscal and ethical standards are met.
- Develop strategic program plans.
- Establish relationships with contracts at Client.
- Serve as primary point of escalation for Operations Team.
- Report activities, track progress and communicate plans and program performance to Operational VP.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding program SLA's.
- Responsible for development and presentation of business reviews of all types.
- Proven Management experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer