Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant? Are you looking to add valuable experience to your resume? Do you want an assignment where you will be making a difference? Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with a well-known and respected Pacific Northwest company in search of an Administrative Assistant to join their Bothell team. This is a unique opportunity to work for an industry leading company with global recognition.
As the Administrative Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support for all levels of the organization including Senior Management. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage complex calendars and schedules
- Arrange international and domestic travel for internal and external individuals
- Preparing invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence including faxes and emails
- Other related tasks
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 4 years of supporting senior management in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer