Kombucha Brew and Blend Operator/ Bottler
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
To safely and efficiently blend, brew and sanitize tanks in the Kombucha plant. Tasks are to be completed while maintaining the highest safety, food safety and quality, cost and GMP standards in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- ?Brew kombucha tea and transfer product to various tanks.
- Sanitize and CIP various tanks and tubs to meet strict health guidelines.
- Make up pre-blends using recipes for future blending.
- Complete required record keeping tasks.
- Adjust CO2 levels on product in order to get proper levels for bottling.
- Maintain work area and equipment according to the highest GMP, SOP, sanitation, and safety standards.
- Work with minimum supervision, must be responsible and able to timely initiate appropriate work activities.
- Operate packaging machines and low technology equipment as needed.
- Responsible for reporting food safety and quality issues and initiate action, as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude/skills.
- Ability to lift approx 50lbs repeatedly.
- Possess strong mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, averaging and percentages).
- Basic computer skills.
- Forklift certified or ability to become certified in very short period of time.
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.