Analytical Software Developer
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $51.86 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is seeking talented Analytical Software Developers to support reporting and analysis for Sales and Retention centers with our Client in Brookhaven Ga. We are looking for a candidate with strong technical skills to help automate data queries and report generation.
- Must have strong background in SQL coding (5+ years).
- We prefer Teradata and SAS experience.
- Also looking for some level of experience with coding C# and/or VB.NET in Visual Studio (1+ years)
The candidate will be responsible for requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing and debugging of analytical, statistical/mathematical programming, optimization and decision support systems. Additionally, will work with a large amount of data from diverse, complex and frequently unrelated sources and be able to perform data analyses/mining, data cleansing, data integration and occasional mathematical/data modeling with little or no guidance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Requirements gathering and analysis; Architect solution and implement with Agile methodology.
- Data acquisition, data ETL, data cleansing, data mining, data integration and some statistical analyses and programming.
- Implement data modeling, statistical/mathematical, linear or optimization programming models.
- Oracle databases/tables design, database development, data structure indexing, database partitioning, database performance monitoring and tuning; database backup and replication.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Setup and administer document/file transfer/depository systems such as FTP, SSH, Sharepoint drive or other similar technologies.
- Writes code and completes programming and documentation using programming language and technology in Unix/Linus and/or web environment. Performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Web-applications with multiple levels/dimensions of securities, inside/outside firewalls, eCommerce like with encryption or equivalent technologies.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer