_Administrative Assistant - III
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Administrative Assistant - III
Volt is looking for an Administrative Assistant - III to work with our client, located in Chandler, AZ. Our client specializes in Manufacturing Microchips. You will be working in a diverse and complex environment.
- Performs complex administrative activities including managing projects, composing reports, preparing/editing presentations and recommending or making purchase decisions.
- Requires strong written and verbal communication skills. Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications. Provides assistance and training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff. Possesses strong interpersonal skills, Leadership, analytical and problem solving skills.
- CW must be: personable, friendly, organized, comfortable working with a broad range of people, able to be an integral part of a team and as well as be able to work independently.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Expert level knowledge of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) -- Please note -- PowerPoint must truly be at expert level
- Expert level knowledge of SharePoint
- 7+ years of “corporate” administrative assistance experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Manage calendars / schedules for several program members
- Organize large meetings including all logistics, attendees
- Maintain large email distribution lists
- Track program “action items” and follow up/follow through will various team members
- Prepare presentations/rollups for meetings – heavy PowerPoint usage
- Maintaining program organizational charts
This is an estimated 6 months position in Chandler, AZ and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.