Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Accounting Clerk (Chanhassen, MN)
Volt Workforce Solutions has an opening for a long-term contract Accounting Clerk position at Emerson Process Management in Chanhassen, MN. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic business. You will be part of a company that excels at recognizing potential and encouraging growth. You don't want to miss this opportunity to gain experience with a world class organization.
- Match invoices to purchase orders in Oracle, route non-PO invoices for approvals
- Review Invoice holds and un-invoiced receipts reports.
- Follow up with approvers and Procurement to resolve issues.
- Reconcile vendor statements and request copies of missing invoices.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems or errors
- Resolve complex problems by maintaining working rapport with various Rosemount departments, employees, vendors
- Assist in the development of functional procedures.
- Maintain procedures for ongoing cross training purposes.
- Exercises independent judgement based on sound problem solving ability
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or general equivalency degree (GED) and four (4) years
related experience OR
• Two-year degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting and two (2)
years related experience
• Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a diverse workload promptly and accurately
• Ability to professionally interface with all levels of management and their support
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing needs and time pressures
• Oracle Payables experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.