Cybersecurity Engineer - Clearance
Colorado Springs, CO
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
If you have 6 or more years of Information Assurance experience, certifications compliant with DoDi 8570, and have a working knowledge of DIACAP and RMF, then you may be the candidate we are looking for!
We are seeking a seasoned Information Assurance professional to work with our client, a global leader in the Defense and Cyber Markets, as a Cyber Security Tester. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of Information Assurance technology and DoD information assurance certification requirements including hands-on experience in a broad range of information assurance operations related functions and technologies. The successful candidate will provide unit level release testing, SMR/TP testing, develop and institute test plans (all of which will involve integration), verification testing, system and field testing. Travel to MDIOC, CMAFS and HSV is occasionally required to support meetings and work with distributed Functional Area personnel on testing activities.
- Applicants selected must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must have a working knowledge of RMF, DIACAP, DoDI 8500.2, Common Criteria, and National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to support complex organizational relationships
- Experience in security architecture design, Security Audit tools, security requirements generation, administration of security devices such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems, and should have a working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Excellent technical document preparation skills and verbal communications are required for presentation of technical information assurance issues and reports to senior government and military officials
- Network design and software engineering backgrounds are a plus
- Must have demonstrated experience in DoD operational computing environments and possess the ability to work as part of an integrated information assurance team tasked with designing, engineering, testing, certifying, and delivering a secure and global Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) communications system.
- Possession of an in-depth knowledge of information assurance engineering, network design concepts, and software engineering design concepts, principles, and techniques including knowledge of TCP/IP, experience with Security Audit tools, and administration of security devices such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
This is an estimated twelve (12) month temporary position in Colorado springs, CO that is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position. Position is subject to U.S. Government Contractor hiring eligibility requirements. No third party vendors. Pay is commensurate with experience.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.