Financial Analyst II
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Tittle: Financial Analyst
Volt is looking for a Financial Analyst with a strong understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated customer service skills to work with our client located in Columbus, IN. Our client designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. The financial analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information. They will typically conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions. In addition to analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
- Interested candidates who have ability to conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Responsibilities include analyzing and communicating financial information for clients.
- Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
- Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor
- Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
- Works with assigned organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis
Required Job Skills & Years of Experience:
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Basic ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses
- Basic knowledge of economic and accounting principles, the financial markets, and reporting of financial data
- Basic knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software
- 4-6 years financial and/or accounting experience required
Education and/or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
This is an estimated 7 Months Temporary position, and it is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.