Document Control Specialist
Cranbury Township, NJ
|Location:||Cranbury Township, NJ|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Large generic pharmaceutical is currently in need of a Document Control Specialist for their QA Department out on leave. This would be a contract role for an approximate 4 - 5 months duration and starts immediately.
Location : Cranbury, NJ
This position handles the issuance and control of all Specs, Methods, Templates, Worksheets, logbooks for all departments. Performs maintenance of product and packaging codes, Master BMR’s, PMR’s, PSMDS, SOP’s, Specs. Methods, Worksheets, templates, form, In process Modules. Maintenance of Training Records and training database. Training reports publishing.
Essential Job Functions:
• Issuance and control of all Specs, Methods, Templates, Worksheets, BMRs and
PMRs, Issuance and Control of all protocols
• Maintenance of BMRs ,PMRs PSMDS, SOPs, Specs, Methods, Work sheets, templates, forms, In-process Modules and updating database of Master documents
• Maintenance of Retired Master BMRs ,PMRs PSMDS, SOPs, Specs, Methods, Worksheets, templates, forms, In-process Modules
• Making copies of all GMP Documents for requester
• Maintenance of the User requirement Specifications
• Issuance and Making of Logbooks for all Departments
• Maintenance of R & D and development notebooks
• Assigning Expiration dates for the products and issuance of stability request sheets
• Issuance and control of Methods production and equipment validation documents
• Maintenance, control, storage, and archival of all GMP documents
• Annual Product Review Packaging Assessment
• Data entry and maintenance of training records (as and when required)
• Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Education or Equivalent:
BS in Science or related degree
At least 2 - 5 years of related Pharmaceutical Industry experience
Capable to lift and/or move approximately 30 lbs
Candidates interested will submit their resume to Jennifer : Jcremonesi@volt.com
Candidates will consent to:
* Criminal background check
* Drug testing
* Recent and relevant employer references
* Education verification
Benefits working with Volt Workforce Solutions:
* Excellent customer service and welcoming staff
* Weekly paycheck
* Direct Deposit / Money Network Card
* Medical Benefits
* Referral Bonus Program
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune
500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire
full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer