Business Development Manager (Staffing Industry)
Culver City, CA
|Location:||Culver City, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt? Do you bring a trusted and engaging professional image to your clients and your peers? Are you interested in unlimited earning potential and a great career path as a reward? If so, you will love this opportunity! Join our expanding and growing organization selling Information Technology staffing services and solutions.
The Business Development Manager at Volt Information Sciences is responsible for expanding our network and increasing our revenue by the acquisition and expansion of client accounts within the Los Angeles market.
Volt offers a robust sales training program, strong sales support system, tenured recruiting team, and an established management team. We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative commission structure, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage your proven sales skills to engage qualified buyers of our services, through cold calling and other successful communication techniques.
- Leverage the necessary technical knowledge required to establish credibility with client contacts at multiple levels.
- Compel your prospects to action through the effective communication of our services and capabilities
- Document all your daily sales activity and progress in the CRM tool as required by Management.
- Seek continuous sales self-improvement on a monthly and annual basis, with support from Management.
- Meet required Sales Activity Metrics on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Meet required Financial Quotas on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- At minimum, 2 years of proven Business Development experience within the Staffing Services industry, focused on Information Technology business
- Proven experience carrying a book of business, developing new pipeline opportunities, and generating revenue
- Strong cold calling and professional network development experience
- Experience leveraging a CRM to enhance your individual success in the field
- Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer