|Pay Rate:||$14.42 - $21.63 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt has been a leader in the Staffing Industry for 60 years and currently has more than 100 branches nationwide to serve both our clients' and candidates' needs. We connect office professionals with leading employers in the area. Whether you are looking for a contract/temporary position or a direct hire, we are here to serve you. Find out more about us by visiting www.volt.com.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Administrative Assistant’s project work includes: preparation of bid packages, spreadsheets, cost tracking reports, memos, letters and schedules as directed by project personnel; registration and maintenance of drawings in the database and filing system; maintenance of job files both current and archived. The Administrative Assistant will be a team player, will maintain a cordial and cooperative attitude in the department and in the company and perform all other related work, as assigned or as apparent.
Three years of experience in administrative support activities with emphasis on data entry.
• Experience in busy office environment.
• Types 50+ WPM
• Computer skills; experience with Windows & Microsoft Office Software Package (Word and Excel with limited requirements for Access and PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with database software.
• Well organized.
• Detail oriented.
• Willing to work overtime, when required.
• Strong computer skills.
• Must have good working knowledge of office software, network, database, and company policies and procedures.
• Able to handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Self-starting; highly motivated.
• Organized and structured management of work, responsibilities and reporting.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
• Commitment to work at a fast pace.
• Interest in advancement and development of skills.
• Must be able to work independently and competently on all aspects of a project.