|Pay Rate:||$11.50 - $13.50 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Snap-on tools is hiring a Machine Operator Entry Level Welder Associate to work at their Throop, Pennsylvania location.
Resume is needed to apply for the position.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Hours: 9am to 5pm
Pay rate: $12.50
- The associate will be required to cut band saw coil stock, weld band saw blades, and package finished product.
- Set up band saw welding equipment and make adjustments to equipment as necessary.
- Verify that product conforms to product specification.
- Perform in-process quality checks.
- Make proper machine adjustments as needed.
- Complete shipping & receiving functions
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Upon receiving an offer of employment, candidates will be required to clear a drug and background screening process.
- Previous experience as a machine operator 1-2 years minimum.
- Basic math aptitude including ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, work with decimals and fractions and read a tape measure.
- Mechanically inclined and quality oriented.
- Ability to work with precision measuring tools such as micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to stand, twist, turn, reach and bend.
- Must be able to lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be dependable; willing to work overtime and adjust schedule, per business demands.