Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions offers full-service staffing and talent management consulting to help local, regional, national, and international companies. Through niche recruiting expertise and project management, VWS delivers solutions in IT, Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Administrative, Call Center, Human Resources, Technical and Creative Communication, and Manufacturing.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking an Executive Assistant for our client in Durham, NC. This is a great opportunity to work with an innovative company in the medical device industry.
The duration of the assignment is up to three months.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support on an executive level to the SVP/President and the VP of R&D. This position may also do some ad hoc work for other director level managers.
OVERALL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain and monitor calendars and schedules;
- Schedule meetings;
- Manage complex domestic and international travel arrangements;
- Maintain expense reports and keep payments up-to-date in the Concur system;
- Plan and coordinate company events such as employee luncheons and dinners.
- High school diploma or equivalent, Associates degree preferred;
- At least five years of experience supporting C-level executives;
- Strong MS Office skills;
- Experience with Concur preferred;
- Independent judgement, initiative, and executive intuition in supporting the needs of executives;
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability to balance the different needs of several managers;
- Ability to prioritize, meet timelines, and deliverables are key to success while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality and ethics.