Assembly Manufacturing Engineer
East Moline, IL
|Location:||East Moline, IL|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is looking for an Assembly Manufacturing Engineer to work on-site with our customer in East Moline, IL on assignment in a manufacturing and agriculture environment. This individual will be providing manufacturing production line support. In this role, you will:
- Responsible for trouble shooting of equipment, working with production employees, working with a Lead Manufacturing Engineer as well as other cross-functional teams.
- This individual must work well in a team environment.
- This position will require over 80% of their time on the production line.
- Work in SAP environment
- Work closely with OFP Lead ME’s, operations, quality engineering, and the wage work force.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement (CI) Grow process which drives quality, ergonomic, and safety projects.
We need an excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Understanding of SERA or safety measurement.
- Knowledge of the Continuous Improvement process.
- Strong understanding of NCCA (corrective action), and process capability studies.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
A strong candidate will also have:
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Agricultural, Manufacturing, etc.) or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Pro/E, AutoCAD and Factory CAD.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer