Lead Java Developer
East Moline, IL
|Location:||East Moline, IL|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
Capitalizing on knowledge and innovation, comprehensive resources, and technology, Volt provides top talent to the many thousands of clients across the globe. Over 60 years of unwavering focus on the issues of workforce management have gained us a reputation of being one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished strategic workforce partners in business for clients and candidates alike.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt has an opportunity for you to become part of a prestigious team of professionals. We are seeking Lead Java Developer to work onsite at our client’s facility located in East Moline, IL.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will design, diagnose, troubleshoot and support AutoSAR embedded software systems (e.g. OS, RTE, BSW modules) as well as support modular design and implementation of embedded software for electromechanical/electrohydraulic subsystems for agricultural equipment.
A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in programming and software development using Java.
- Must have knowledge of web services (REST & SOAP), Queues, hibernate, JSON, AJAX, HTML5 and XML).
- Ability to work with complex host applications requiring high performance and testing scalability.
- Integration experience.
- Experience with interactive development.
- Strong analytical problem solving ability.
- Ability to analyze, translate and define business requirements into technical designs.
- Ability to coordinate project team members and leverage their skills to enable successful projects.
- Knowledge of database like SQL, Oracle, DB2
- C#.NET development experience is highly desired
Candidates must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rd party candidates please.
Submit your resume today!
Contact Erica at 515-346-3152 for immediate consideration.
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to http://jobs.volt.com to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify for.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer