On-Site Program Manager - Staffing Industry
Elk Grove, CA
|Location:||Elk Grove, CA|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions is a Staffing Industry Leader with operations throughout four continents. As we expand our footprint nationally we are looking to identify top talent to join the Volt team! We have an immediate opportunity for an On-Site Program Manager in Elk Grove, CA.
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of a key staffing partnership to ensure achievement of all contractual obligations and performance in meeting and exceeding goals and objectives. The PM will act as the main point of liaison between the client, Volt delivery teams, and Volt management on all program related issues.
- Meet with client managers and potential clients on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities, etc.
- Work with client managers to address employee relations issues in a confidential and objective manner and address, investigate and resolve employee relations issues in a confidential and objective manner.
- Work with local recruiting team to identify talent, and perform hands on recruiting when needed.
- Ensure compliance with workplace laws, including EEO, wage and hour and workplace safety.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Volt and client policies and procedures.
- Manage and conduct performance review process, if applicable to program.
- Provide counseling and coaching to field employees and educate Client Managers on Volt policies and practices as needed.
- Proper documentation of reasons for termination and ensure requests from Volt's unemployment vendor are responded to timely.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding, including new-hire orientations and also termination exit interviews.
- Ensure accurate pay/bill processes.
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews to promote Volt.
- Provide client with reports and information as required and in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Strong customer service skills; ability to work with various personalities and styles of individuals
- Demonstrated problem solving, conflict resolution, and decision-making skills
- Ability to successfully communicate in-person and by telephone with internal staff, external customers and field employees
- Ability to work within a flexible work environment and non-traditional work schedules, as necessary
- Experience in managing multiple projects/deadlines
- Computer and office equipment proficiency
- Working knowledge of applicable software utilized at the customer location
- General knowledge of federal and state employment law
- 1-2 years' experience in Staffing, Recruitment
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer