|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
A national Aerospace company is looking for a CNC Programmer to join their growing team. In this role you will be responsible for Creating models, operation sheets and CNC programs using Uigraphics NX and/or Solidworks and Mastercam software. You will also initiates Tool & Fixture design concepts and maintains close feedback with other shop floor personnel, management and related customers and vendors. You will also be responsible for troubleshoots manufacturing problems and implements method and tool improvements. Writes rework and repair methods for non-conformances. Participates in discussions with customers and suppliers as required. Performs additional duties as requested.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- N/C Lathe Programing is a must.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, symbols and geometric tolerances based on military and commercial specifications.
- Able to process complex assemblies and conceptualize developmental and production tooling in a job shop environment.
- Proficient with the following software applications: Unigraphics NX, Mastercam, Solidworks, CATIA, MS Project, MS word and MS Excel.
- Able to create Solid models, operations sheets, Tool and Fixture designs.
- Familiarity with specifications and requirements for aerospace component manufacturing that includes having knowledge of aerospace coatings, heat treatment, and machining specifications.
- Strong math background including trigonometry and geometry.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience to range from engineering to expediting on shop floor utilizing detailed team input for instruction/directions.
- AS/BS in Engineering Science is plus.
Volt is an EOE