|Pay Rate:||$20.00 - $22.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Direct applicants only. No 3rd party submittals will be accepted.
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator to assist with meeting preparation, attend and document meetings. This involves understanding the discussion, capturing action items and decisions, preparing agendas from verbal directions, and distributing notes and document updates.
- Produce and maintain project calendars, project plans, and other project documentation
- Track documentation and develop documentation best practices for updates, version control, and file organization
- Maintain project portfolio and associated documents
- Assist with Business Planning yearly activities, including: coordinating quarterly Project Review meetings, maintaining EPO Board, supporting generation of reports throughout the year, and other tasks as needed as member of Business Planning Project Team
- Support budget/invoice tracking
- Coordinate collection and distribution of documents and comments from subject matter experts and vendors
- Proofread documentation and file per our process
- Produce and edit written documents in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and Project
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor level education in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Project Coordination experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook, and Project
- Ability to capture technical and business process discussions into appropriate notes, action items, and decisions
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.