|Pay Rate:||$30,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Effectively upsell services to customers
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Our Recruiter, Michelle Bourland, will connect with you directly after reviewing your resume.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a friendly staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is a global leader in the staffing industry and has earned its reputation as a staffing industry leader by making sure our clients make the right hire, every time. We provide proven, flexible recruiting and workforce management solutions to companies of all size, from innovative startups to Fortune 500 clients.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.