Junior Sales Executive
|Category:||Marketing & Sales|
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
EXCITING DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
Volt is hiring for a Junior Sales Executive to support an independent software company located in Frisco, TX. Company has over 30 years’ experience implementing more than 2,300 systems at over 750 client sites in over 50 countries, ranging from small distributors to leading logistics companies, large retailers and international operators, the company provides versatile software with advanced routing and scheduling optimization to help businesses cut transportation costs, improve productivity, reduce carbon emissions and raise customer service levels.
Volt is seeking to recruit a Sales Person to play a key role developing sales further in the USA (initially with a Texas territory) and to build on the company’s success so far.
This role requires:
- Excellent sales skills and sound technical ability
- 3-5 years working in software sales preferred
- The ability to effectively demonstrate PC based software via web demos and at client sites
- The ability to take responsibility and lead sales opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A consultative approach to selling
- The ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
Successful applicants will be expected to have:
- At least 2 years business to business new sales and account management experience
- A demonstrable track record of solution sales in either a software or logistics environment
- A four-year degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of the logistics industry would also be an advantage
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Make a specified number of cold phone calls per month to generate their own leads
- Follow-up leads generated from: the website, marketing campaigns, advertising, exhibitions and conferences, and customer reference
- Maintain their own pipeline using CRM software
- Prepare quotes and proposal documents for prospects
- Close an agreed quota of business on an annual basis
- Manage client accounts on an ongoing basis following initial sale
- Attend exhibitions as directed