Bilingual (French/English) Administrative Assistant - Dollard-Des Ormeaux
Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Quebec
|Location:||Dollard-Des Ormeaux, Quebec|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. We are a Six Sigma company that also offers many direct hire, full-time positions.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt is currently looking to hire a Bilingual (French/English) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with excellent French skills to assist with the translation of ISO documents
Role Title: Bilingual (French/English) Administrative Assistant
Location: Dollard-Des Ormeaux, QC H9B 3H9
Length of Assignment: approx. 6 months contract
Pay Rate: $DOE
Start: As Soon As Possible.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the efficient and effective administration of a variety of office management duties including support of the Management team. This position performs a wide range of duties including translation, office administration and might include facilities coordination.
- Translating ISO Documents French to English and English to French
- Answer calls/message handling, and greet incoming guests/visitors/clients
- Provide information and support to staff and guests; responsive to client requests
- Maintain front reception
- Ensure visitor’s office, kitchen, boardrooms, and general office areas are kept clean
- Manage and order general office supplies, IT supplies, and kitchen supplies
- Processing Purchase Orders in purchasing system
- Invoice coding & approvals; liaison between Accounts Payable and vendors
- Local, National and International courier arrangements and record keeping
- Coordinate courier services and incoming/outgoing mail for all staff
- Maintaining supply of postage and courier supplies
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Managing & maintaining Telephone and Voicemail system
- In conjunction with Resourcing: coordinate supplies and resources for new hires such as -access cards, phones and phone line/desk assignment, business cards, keys, and office supplies
- Maintain floor plans and key box
- Manage security system, access cards for office
- Liaison with building management for regular maintenance and repairs to the office ie: light fixtures, fire emergencies, furniture moving & window/carpet cleaning
- Track and log files for storage, archiving, and destruction
- Ordering and maintaining office equipment and supplies for copiers, etc.
- Ad Hoc Facility related tasks
- Minimum 3 years administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Proficient in the use of computer programs including MS Office, email and internet
- Proficient in the use of office equipment
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail is required
- Must be fluently bilingual; French and English
- Some experience with translating ISO documents (French/English) preferred.