MNF General Laborer / PIV Operator
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is has several (4+) openings for a prestigious client in Whippany, NJ! Please review job details below and apply directly to this posting!
JOB SUMMARY: Provide service to production
- Operating various types of manufacturing equipment
- Accurately set up molds per work instructions
- Set up and run all presses
- Work with 1 or 2 processes
- Work from blue prints to complete all steps of operation
- Using measuring equipment to verify parts
- Completing in-process inspection reports
- Follow all Global and Health Safety procedures, including required Personal Protective Equipment
- Keep area clean and organized in compliance with 5S
- Perform other duties as required or directed
BASIC QUAILIFICATION: Education High school diploma or GED
One year of experience in a manufacturing plant environment
Required to apply verbal and arithmetic knowledge, and the ability to follow procedures and methods with basic measurement. Work according to verbal and written instructions.
Quality Produce a consistent quality product, satisfying all customer needs. Performing all tasks as assigned in accordance with the Quality Management System
Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures and performs a variety of general manual labor tasks including, but not limited to: heavy lifting and moving of materials; loading and unloading materials, and other activities in a helping or assisting mode. Operates industrial lifts to move materials. Forklift or PIV Certification. Regular physical exertion and lifting. Lifting up to 50-lbs unassisted, 100-lbs with assistance
- 2nd Shift - 2:45 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. Will be required to train on 1st Shift: 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Flexible to work overtime and weekends when required
Steel Toed Safety work/boot/shoe required
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you.
Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.