Staffing - Administrative Assistant/Secretary I
|Pay Rate:||$9.60 - $15.00 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Administrative Assistant
Volt is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Hickory, NC. Our client makes glass for some of the world most useful products.
Part-Time: Working hours are 8a-5p, 4-6 hours per day (flexible)
- Administrative Assistant supporting Patent Paralegals.
- Assist with daily administrative tasks which include but are not limited to; proofing of granted patents, document filing, faxing, electronic mail processing, status inquiries, scanning, copying and other office related tasks.
- High sense of confidentiality, integrity, and professionalism.
- High proficiency in secretarial skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 2010, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, copiers, fax machines and printers.
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities and detail-oriented work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to understand and carry out complex oral and written directions.
- Experience in computer operation and office support programs.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization ability.
- Strong interpersonal and communications ability.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to work independently, within a team, and with individuals at all levels.
- Excellent grammar skills
- High School diploma required
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of administrative assistant job duties
This is an estimated 12 months position in Hickory, NC and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.