_Administrative Assistant - III
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Administrative Assistant
Volt is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with our client, located in Hillsboro, OR. Our client specializes in Manufacturing Microchips. You will be performing various administrative and/or project-related duties in support of management and their teams.
- Vice President/General Manager and team seeking support professional who is a self-motivated, experienced, detail-oriented, and highly-organized individual with good judgment and excellent communication skills to provide quality senior administrative support.
- Administrative and/or project-related duties Includes complex calendar management per SLA with supported groups, partner and customer meeting coordination, travel coordination and working with other senior/executive assistants to coordinate activities, resolve issues, and prioritize tasks in real-time.
- Candidate must be able to diplomatically manage incoming/outgoing requests internally and externally, provide excellent teamwork, support resolving complex inquiries and problems, and maintain confidential information.
- Schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events, serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures, and is a resource for office related software applications.
- Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team.
- Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
- Requires 5-10 years' experience in providing support to a Director or senior level staff manager. Successful candidate must have a high degree of professionalism and flexibility with the ability to manage a large number of diverse responsibilities.
- Must possess strong attention to detail, good judgment and communication skills. Additional Requirements: Self-starter that executes with a sense of urgency. High attention to detail in calendar management and travel.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism with demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Skilled in work prioritization with ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines with minimum disruption.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, decision making, high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, excellent Outlook skills, Lync Meeting, SharePoint, and ability to stay current with new technology.
- Working knowledge and understanding of internal business systems Inside Blue, SharePoint, hiring, purchasing, scheduling, Work Day, planning, etc. is a huge plus, also previous experience preferred.
- Professional dress and client facing expectations are a must.
This is an estimated 5 months position in Hillsboro, OR and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.