_Administrative Assistant - III
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Title: Administrative Assistant
Volt is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work with our client, located in Hillsboro, OR. “Our client specializes in Manufacturing Microchips”. You will Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of the Senior Directors.
- Seeking an experienced, highly organized, focused and action-oriented individual to provide high quality administrative support.
- Directed assignments are moderately complex and diverse in nature and performed within generally defined parameters.
- Problem solving and critical thinking is required to resolve a range of challenges from moderately to more complex for the departments.
- Requires working with a globally dispersed team so clear communication, multitasking and prioritization are critical aspects of the role.
- Handles information that is confidential and critical in nature.
- It is essential that the candidate exhibits high emotional intelligence, discretion and good judgment in handling confidential information, be self-motivated and highly organized, customer oriented, able to multitask and require minimal to no supervision as well as be comfortable in an environment of ambiguity and show an ability to manage multiple inputs of information and demands.
- Successful candidate must provide responsible, quality administrative support to 3 staff managers and their associated teams.
- Manage 3 Directors’ calendars and scheduling of meetings logistics including agenda, bridge, conference and/or video rooms.
- Provide general support for the division’s employees in Oregon.
- Professional ability to manage sensitive and confidential information discretely.
- Coordinate multiple concurrent requests requiring exceptional organization and follow up skills and the ability to independently problem-solve and escalate issues to resolution.
- Deliver on core responsibilities with a high degree of accuracy and accountability.
- Must be a team player who will support project assignments and events from the organization's administrative team and from the department.
- Must be able to execute tasks with limited supervision and direction in a fast paced environment and switch gears quickly and effectively.
- Be efficient in booking domestic/international travel and managing expenses.
- Manage and attend department and staff meetings and capture minutes and AR's as needed.
- Demonstrate experience in problem solving, decision making, initiative and independent follow-up, ability to multitask in a fast changing environment, and have excellent understanding of policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently.
- It is essential that the candidate exhibits strong organization/project management skills, along with the ability to manage a large quantity of diverse responsibilities, including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite- excellent Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of purchasing, hiring, planning. Will be responsible purchasing.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of employees and management.
- Must comply with all required training, both organizational and corporate.
- This job requires a highly organized individual with superb multi-tasking skills who can perform tasks quickly and efficiently, good verbal and written communication skills, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Must be a team player.
This is an estimated 13 months position in Hillsboro, OR and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.