_Developer: Software - I
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Job Posting Template
Job Posting Title: Software Developer
Volt is looking for a Software Developer for one of the World’s largest Semiconductor Company located in Hillsboro, OR. The company offers growth and career opportunities and advancement
Interested candidates who have ability to perform Participation in requirements definition and validation.
- Documentation of the validation automation
- Definition and implementation of test cases.
- Implementation of unit testing and debugging software.
- Participation in code reviews
- Ask hard questions about why and how we do things
This position will have these additional duties and responsibilities:
- Detailed understanding of the software development processes especially the development of integration, system and interoperability tests.
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux development and debugging tools.
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Highly competent with version control systems: git or svn
- Experience with branching and merging
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a global team.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with a strong aptitude to innovate, solutions orientation.
- Security, Cryptography
- Knowledge of Containers - understanding application development on Docker.
This is an estimated 6 Months position, and it is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
- 3+ years of SW development and system integration experience
- Strong technical knowledge in software integration/ testing (black box and white box testing)
- Experience of Agile development methodologies and/or formal Software development tools/practices
- Responsible, organized detail-oriented self-starter and team player with excellent communications, analytical, organizational and time management skills
Education and/or Certification:
- Coding experience in a C-based language a plus (C, C++, C#).
- Familiarity with the SGX is a plus.
- Experience with Java and Eclipse is a plus
- Experience with installers is a plus
- Experience in building C/C++-based projects, gnu make is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools a strong plus.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.