|Pay Rate:||$14.14 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
***Material Handlers Wanted for a fortune 100 tech company!!!!***
***Day and Swing Shifts Available***
***Pay Rate $14.14 - $15.55 per hour, depending on shift.***
Do you want to work for a hi-tech company that values their employees input?
Like to receive free beverages on your breaks and lunches?
If so, then Volt Workforce Solutions has the position for you!! Located in Hillsboro OR, our client, a leading server manufacturer is looking for qualified for Material Handlers to fill multiple positions. Material Handlers perform various duties including Direct Shipping, Receiving, Packaging, and Inventory Control.
Duties and Responsibilities can Include:
- Maintain a clean and orderly receiving area, warehouse and production floor.
- With moderate supervision, may be responsible for verifying inventory accuracy using measuring systems such as cycle counting.
- Will perform kit pulling for production work orders and shipping needs.
- With minimal supervision will be responsible for receiving product, data entry of goods receipt, verifying contents, stocking items on shelve and labeling product or bins.
- Will inspect products for defects and conformance.
- Will coordinate material returns.
- With moderate supervision may be responsible for packing and shipping finished product.
- May be responsible for basic inventory transactions after sufficient training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performing quality checks on final goods produced.
- Perform final procedures for shipping that include:
- Shrink wrapping product
- Adding decals and graphics to the unit
- Ensuring all required documentation is placed with the unit
Material Handler Qualifications:
- At least 1 year of experience of materials control in a warehouse, retail, or other related position.
- Sufficient understanding of controls such as segregation, physical security, written procedures, storage condition requirements to organize and maintain the controlled storage areas.
- Experience with material handling equipment such as pallet jacks.
- Ability to use MS Office (excel, word, outlook).
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills required when working with other departments within the company.
- Good reading comprehension skills. Able to read and understand SOP's. Able to comprehend verbal instructions and execute them.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Hands on experience with MRP Systems desirable.
Through Volt's Military Heroes Program, Volt secures the talents of American's veterans and encourages their dependents and spouses to contact Volt. Volt is a member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership and is proud to support the Wounded Warrior Project.