Inventory and Sample Management Technician- -089-Tier 2- Eli Lilly
|Pay Rate:||$0.00 - $16.75 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is looking for a someone who is comfortable being responsible for activities such as receipt, order processing, material dispensing, second person verification, inventory maintenance, special security substances handling, and all associated documentation. If you are interested in this position please apply
The Reference Standard Technician will assure optimum fulfillment of customer needs and compliance with regulatory, safety, and other applicable regulations.
Reference Standard Dispensing:
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of all standards through compliant dispensing
- Second-person verification of reference standard orders
- Dispense bulk and prepackaged materials
- Label/package material and transfer to the shipping dock
- Generate outbound shipping forms and other paperwork
- Transfer materials to new containers when needed
- Conduct required quarterly SSS inventories and other SSS transactions and paperwork
Reference Standard Inventory Control
- Process the receipt of incoming materials
- Perform and document a periodic physical inventory of all stored reference standard materials
- Manage the Material Preservation Program
- Monitor and move inventory as needed to maximize contiguous empty space and keep inventory in locations that optimize dispensing activities
- Monitor and move inventory as needed to maintain the proper balance between main and disaster recovery storage
- Monitor and correct inventory segregation on a monthly basis
- For appropriate batches, remove and submit for destruction
- Maintain appropriate segregation of physical inventory
- Ensure that these activities are complaint with all applicable regulatory and safety requirements
- Monitor pending shipments and ensure that they are delivered to the dock at the earliest scheduled opportunity
- High School diploma or equivalent, desire a degree in chemistry or related field and/or significant pharmaceutical analysis or production experience.
- Able to accurately weigh materials with an analytical balance
- Able to stand on feet for an extended period
- Able to work in freezer conditions for brief periods
- Customs and shipping experience an asset.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer