Order Processing Supervisor
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt is seeking an energetic eager Order Processing Center Supervisor that will support a leading Japanese manufacturer of computer peripheral equipment including color and monochrome printers and multi-function products.
In addition to meeting and exceeding assigned objectives, the responsibilities of the position are:
- Maximization of monthly revenue - monitoring shipping activities, product availability, option mix, and credit holds to ensure shipment of all available booked revenue.
- Provide Sales and Marketing with valid ship dates and valid lead times by interfacing with Operations and Account Management to ensure the validity of dynamic availability information.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring that shipments are made within lead time, as promise, and customers are advised of issues in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain ODA company goals related to the time required to enter, acknowledge, and ship orders, as well as the response time to telephone inquiries and average speed of answer to incoming calls.
- Manage backlog of orders to ensure that it is current and updated with new delivery dates as required.
- Ensure that all orders meet the terms and condition of our purchase agreements.
- Work with IS and other departments regarding the ongoing development, implementation, and expansion of improved order entry systems and related processes.
- Manage the Order Processing staff, establishing job definitions and priorities for those personnel assigned
- Manage and maintain Customer Master database
- Manage and maintain Pricing Master database. Ensure that all non-standard pricing has been approved through the established company process.
- Create and analyze monthly reporting on order and telephone statistics in order to maintain a consistent high level of customer service.
- SAP and E-comm pricing database
- Maintaining ISO compliance
- A consistent high level of customer service
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred
- 5 years in Sales Operations/Administration with strong emphasis on order systems use, analysis, and planning
- SAP experience preferred
- 3 year minimum supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team
- Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and PC skills
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer