Bilingual Mechanical Engineer
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
- Job Title: Bilingual Mechanical Engineer Level 1
- Employer: Volt Workforce Solutions Canada
- Client: our Client is a French multinational corporation that specializes in energy management and automation solutions, spanning hardware, software, and services.
- Pay Rate: $27-43/hr (depending on experience) + 4% accrued vacation pay + benefits
- Term: 3-4 months' contract (Tentative dates: 8/21/2017- 12/20/2017)
- Sift: Day shift from 8am-5pm EST Mon-Fri
- Location: 4100 Place de Java Brossard, QC, J4Y 0C4
We are looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer Level 1 for our Client in Brossard, QC for a 3-4 months' contract.
This person in this position is accountable for producing the drawings for new products or drawing of adaptation products incorporated in collaboration with Marketing to cover the Canadian market. From the predefined technical specifications produce associate assembly, detail drawings and sub-assembly drawings.
They will have/be handling the following:
- Adapts already tested solutions.
- Performs tests for product qualification.
- Designs and validates the prototypes for these technical products.
- Prepares the validation and industrialization phase of these technical products.
Mechanical Designer Profile Requirements:
- Education preferred: Mechanical Engineer or Technician with experience
- Experience in electrical distribution equipment beneficial;
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written); • Other languages beneficial.
- Senior Mechanical Designer Skills
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution equipment and solutions
- Practice experience with AutoCAD and ProE
- Computer skills:
- MS Office
Good knowledge of standards (ANSI, IEEE, IEC, …)
- More than 5 years of Industry Experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of electrical distribution Low Voltage and Medium Voltage