Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Customer Service Representative Lead
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Oversee daily department goals
- Assist in resolving any escalated issues from the customer
- Manage all reports submitted to customer to ensure they are delivered timely and accurately
- Work with Production Leads and Supervisors to assist in solving any problems/issues
- Assists customers on all issues, acts as a liaison between the customer and Pegatron, answers questions, offers solutions, and researches issues in a timely manner.
- Generation and retention of all required reports
- Communicates with the customer verbally and in writing with a professional and helpful approach.
- Collaborates with operations manager/supervisor/associates when needed.
- Shipping and Receiving duties as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in a Customer Service Lead role or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at one time
- Strong communication skills for working with customers and all members of the CS Team
- Ability to determine efficient department processes and make any improvements/changes as needed.
- Completion of High School Diploma and/or equivalent is required.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required. This position will work with updating and implementing spreadsheets in Excel so an advanced skill level is a MUST.
- Experience working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred.