|Pay Rate:||$24.04 - $31.25 /Hour|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Joliet, IL
Contract: 90 CTH
A client of ours in the telecommunications industry is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a contact to hire position. The Electrical Engineer will develop automated test and repair capabilities. The Engineer will also analyze technical requirements and efforts associated with test systems and products. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Generate engineering documents, including schematics, diagnostics, flowcharts, and project status reports.
- Build, test, debug and develop C, C++, or LINUX applications.
- B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience in Test Engineering.
- Clear, discriminatory approach to solving engineering problems.
- Understanding of analog, digital and microprocessor circuits.
- Understanding of audio, video and RF circuits is a plus.
- Working knowledge of C, C++, and LINUX.
- Knowledge of Cable TV (CATV) technology is a plus.
- Knowledge of LEAN is helpful.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications
Please apply to position or contact Sondeep "Sunny" Singh at (317) 685-2200 for any questions and more details regarding this position.
Volt has been serving some of the nation's strongest companies for over 60 years. As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of on-site support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with its employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer