|Pay Rate:||$85,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
VOLT’s Client, located in Kennewick, WA, is looking for an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (PE). The Electrical Engineer plans and supervises work requiring judgement regarding evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Will also assist the Group Manager in client relationships and marketing efforts. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- In a supervisory capacity; plans, develops, coordinates, and directs a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features.
- As staff specialist; usually performs as a staff advisor and consultant for a technical specialty, a type of facility or equipment, or a program function.
- Proposal manager for Level 2 projects.
- May approve level of effort estimates for discipline as assigned by Group Manager.
- May stamp work performed by others within discipline.
- Work to meet or exceed QA standards.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity, located in Kennewick, WA. It is offered through Volt Technical Resources - a division of a Fortune 1000 publicly traded Staffing Industry Leader. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the United States for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest, as well as, companies throughout the entire United States.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE).
- Experience with commercial and industrial power and lighting.
- History of leadership in professional or technical society.
- May publish professional papers.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
To Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
Volt is a publicly owned Corporation with shares trading on the over-the-counter market: http://www.otcmarkets.com under the trading symbol "VISI". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer