Inside Sales Representative
|Category:||Marketing & Sales|
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$55,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Are you a talented sales professional searching for your next career opportunity in business development? Volt, in partnership with a leading manufacturer is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join their Kent based organization. This is a Direct Hire opportunity so please apply!
The Inside Sales Representative provides sales and customer service support for key accounts. In this role you will work with the Aftermarket Distribution Customer Service Manager and Inside Sales Leader to implement sales strategies to grow the business and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts. In addition, you will perform a variety of critical sales and customer service support activities including, but not limited to: preparing quotes, sourcing product, purchase order validation, order entry, material expediting, OTD management, customer follow-up and extended service support, preparation of financial documentation, new account activation, contract management and analysis, and account management.
- BA in Business or related field of study or 3 to 5 years’ experience preferably in the wire and cable industry or aerospace/defense industry in a sales environment with heavy customer interaction
- Basic understanding of Manufacturing and Production environment
- Key strength in account management, business development, and customer service
- Solid critical thinking skills to analyze information and develop creative approaches to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong negotiation skills with financial understanding
- Exceptional organization skills, detail-oriented approach and thorough in completing tasks
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.