Senior Electrical Engineer
|Employee Type:||Direct Hire|
|Pay Rate:||$130,000.00 /Year|
Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings?
Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox.
Volt Workforce Solutions has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior Electrical Engineer for an Aerospace company out of Kent, WA. The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the electrical schematic and layout design, development, evaluation and modification of new and existing products.
- Detailed electrical design of avionics boxes, 4K video monitors, TCP/IP networks, IP media streaming
- Creates schematics and PCB layouts using Altium Designer
- Acts as EE subject matter expert for internal and external customer interactions
- Provides expertise to strategize electrical engineering design and implementation
- Supports conceptual design for new product development
- Provides guidance and mentoring for the EE department
- Encourages coordination between internal departments including other engineering disciplines and manufacturing
- Supports Aircraft TC and STC process and requirements
- Other duties as necessary
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering required, MSEE desired
- Must have 10-15+ years Electrical Engineering experience
- Desire 10+ years of aviation design experience
- Strong knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Aircraft system interfaces for Boeing, Airbus, Gulfstream, Bombardier, and Dassault
- Altium Designer and Vault
- Development and utilization of FPGAs
- Developing Avionics to pass RTCA DO160G, RTCA DO254, Boeing D6
- RTCA DO294, RTCA DO307, RTCA DO313 knowledge
- ARINC 664 experience
- Product Lifecycle Management systems such as Agile
- Rapid prototyping
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment with diverse, multi-functional teams.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.